1. TM & COPYRIGHT 2001 – 2009 BY Star Trek: A Call To Duty, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED (herein referred to as The Game). STAR TREK and related marks, symbols, and material are trademarks of Paramount Pictures Corporation. Unless noted otherwise, all material on this website and other electronic services deemed official (collectively the “Network”), including but not limited to images, audio, and text material (collectively the “Material”), is protected by copyrighted owned or controlled by The Game. UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING OR DUPLICATING OF ANY OF THE MATERIAL FOR PURPOSES OTHER THAN TO OPERATIONS OF THE GAME IS PROHIBITED.
3. Star Trek: A Call To Duty hereby grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to use and display, for home, noncommercial and personal use only, one copy of any Material and/or software that you may download from this site, including, but not limited to, any files, codes, audio or images incorporated in or generated by the software (collectively the “Downloaded Material”) provided, however, that you must maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Downloaded Material. You acknowledge and agree that you may not sublicense, assign or otherwise transfer this license or the Downloaded Material and that no title to the Downloaded Material has been or will be transferred to you from Star Trek: A Call To Duty or anyone else. You also agree that you will not alter, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise modify the Downloaded Material without prior written authorization from Star Trek: A Call To Duty or the original licensee of such third party Downloaded Material provided on Star Trek: A Call To Duty websites.
4. You must be at least 13 years of age to be an active participant in Star Trek: A Call to Duty. Anyone found to have misrepresented their age is liable to suspension by the Game Owner/General Manager, Chief Moderator, or other authorized game representative.
LINKED AND AFFILIATE SITES
5. Star Trek: A Call To Duty is not necessarily affiliated with sites that may be linked to this site and is not responsible for their content (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
6. Star Trek: A Call To Duty is not responsible or liable for any infections or contamination of your system or delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions arising out of your use of this site or with respect to the Material contained on this site. This site and all Materials contained on it are distributed and transmitted “as is” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality, accuracy, adequacy, completeness, correctness and validity of any material rests with you. Star Trek: A Call To Duty is not responsible for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that may result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials contained on this site whether the material is provided or otherwise supplied by Star Trek: A Call To Duty or anyone else. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall Star Trek: A Call To Duty’s total liability to you for any and all claims, damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract or tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
RULES FOR FORUM USAGE
7. Star Trek: A Call To Duty is not responsible for any material posted on its chat rooms, bulletin boards, or other member-postable forums conducted on The Network (“Forums”). You shall not upload, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish through such Forums any content which is in violation of the Acceptable Use Policy.
8. This site is controlled and operated by Star Trek: A Call To Duty from its agents in the United States of America. Star Trek: A Call To Duty makes no representations that materials in this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. No software from this site may be downloaded, exported or reexported into (or to a national or resident of) any countries that are subject to U.S. export restrictions.